With Park Lite Solar, for the first time you can get a solar-powered parking disc in such a compact design. The parking disc will run on solar cells as long as there is light. This means you hardly have to worry about the battery. The backup battery will provide power for at least 5 years without sunlight, so you can safely park in garages and car parks.
Park Lite Solar is a brilliant choice for those who prefer a digital clock but don’t want to compromise on functionality. Among other things, a digital clock is quick to read and allows for a more compact design. The parking disc is also perfect for small cars.
The stylish Danish design features modern shapes, both in the rounded corners and in the combination of glossy and matte black finishes, designed by world-renowned John Sebastian.
The built-in speaker tells you when it’s time to change the battery and if there is a system or user error. This gives you even more security against parking fines.
You get an electronic parking disc with:
- Integrated solar cell technology.
- The backup capacity powers the parking disc for a minimum of 5 years without sunlight. Park safely in places like underground car parks, garages, etc.
- Acoustic signal for system and user errors. And of course when it’s time for a battery change.
- Precise clockwork. Not radio-controlled – works in places like underground car parks, garages etc.
- Automatic switch between summer and winter time (can be deactivated if needed).
- Automatic setting of the parking time.
- Possibility of manual setting without moving the car.
- Easy and quick installation.
- Designed by world-renowned John Sebastian. Danish design with a minimalistic and classic look.
- 3M adhesive pads with strong adhesive power.